Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Apprentice of Donald Trump

Lately I focus myself much in watching Donald Trump's "The Apprentice". I like the movie much because you could get lots of lessons from it particularly about leadership. You will see from the show potential people getting fired just because of one stupid mistake. Occasionally, one stupid mistake can be a player's downfall. Although it's just a show, a contest but in the real world of professionals it really does apply. We tend to overlook many tiny details and these series of small mistakes will add up resulting to our downfalls. Being a project leader is indeed challenging. If your project fails, the blame will be put unto you. That's why you need to balance everything. You get push always but inorder to survive you need to push harder also or else people will use your weaknesses against you. And at the end, you will be the one getting fired. I really love the 2007 series of "The Aprrentice". I love the players in there. They were all very tough and competitive. The show will teach you how to gain higher self-esteem that is believing in yourself or else no one will. Being confident in ourself and what we do, that'll be reflected in our work and how we treat people. As what Donald Trump said, we need to blow our own horn and let people know about our accomplishments. Wow, that movie really inspires me a lot. In fact yesterday, I downloaded the final episodes of "The Apprentice" season 2007 from youtube.com. Good thing the utility I used in getting that video now offers mp4 format and so I got a clear copy of the episodes. I planned to visit a bookstore maybe tomorrow or saturday to search for a book written by Donald Trump. His advices were all really something worthwhile. I also made research just this morning and I found a blog site of Mr. Trump. Lots of things about leadership that he posted and I'm so happy that I found this site. I started reading his page about leadership. Please Click Here if you want to visit it also. I'm sure you will like it and you will get lots of things from there too. Enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment