Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Rain..Rain.. Go Away...

It's been raining very hard here since Monday especially during afternoons. The strong wind and the rain have caused floods in the streets resulting to stranded cars anywhere. I decided not to attend my masteral classes last night because fever almost caught me yesterday but good thing I have strong immune system so I'm feeling better now. *wink*. Today, as usual lots of things to be done in the office. Giving directives, programming, analysis and a lot lot more. During breaks, I find some time compiling music videos of my favorite artists from www.youtube.com. So far I already downloaded 12 music videos. At last, I found a freeware in the net that could convert FLV files to MPEG (FREEZ SOFTWARE). Once converted it would be easier to burn the files into VIDEO CD format using NERO. Im excited to watch these at home in bigger screen. Anyway, I'll just stop here because I need to start doing my work now LOL. Till my next blog......





No comments:

Post a Comment