Wednesday, September 5, 2007

MayDay....MayDay.. Brain is exploding... lol

Today it seems that my brain reaches to its last level. It's like end of tape hehehehe. I'v been analyzing and debugging codes the entire day. I'm helping my team developing a unique financial application for banks using WEB layout. There's a certain functionality that I'm working on and it's a little bit tough. I'm searching some possible tips from the net on how may I able to program it correctly and according to the functions I needed. I keep on doing testing and debugging but it failed. Finally just now I found something helpful from a forum discussing same issues. But as i read the codes all I could understand is the black colors lol... Perhaps I need to rewind first my brain and just continue it tomorrow. And so i'm listening to some albums now.. chinese one... wierd .... but this helps me a lot relaxing and calming down my brain.. hehehe. I post one chinese song here in my blog. Although I dont understand the language lol, but the rythm matters. The song is giving me now a massage in my head hmmmmm .....



No comments:

Post a Comment