Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Love Are You For Real? My third poem.

This is my third poem created last May 3,1999. I want to preserve the copy so again I want to post it here. Who knows, some readers might find my poems interesting and sweet.



LOVE ARE YOU FOR REAL?




By: Cherry (May 3, 1999) © 2007 http://ycherrs.blogspot.com/






I. In this life of mine I dreamed of somethin’ real. A sudden thought I remember coinciding how I feel. The saddest part of my existence yet hard to reveal, Confuse of this moment , but I know it’s GOD’s will.






II. Sometimes I ask , is there something wrong with me? Taking a glipmse of my past , so alone I could see. Begging to be love as what everyone wanted to be. As I see myself truly inlove and faithful to thee.






III. But it seems then I haven’t found what thou call true love yet. Hungry for such passion, oh thou tell me where would I get. A kind of wondrous feeling, indescribable , full of contentment. Thou shouldn’t scorn upon hearing my sentiment.






IV. Once someone answered , love where have you’ve been? Who tried to find the key , open my heart then. Oh thy lips is full of promises, each is true as what it seem. This heart of mine belive, trusting that passion you’ve seen.






V. Thy love was felt as true thus t’was accepted. Knowing not one side , what’s real and misguided. Starting to realize , asking myself am I not worthied? Thou tell me why, if not ignore it instead.






VI. My heart is confused , yet try easing the pain. Why would I let somebody break it again? Here now I’m alone , my feelings are in vain. "Forget me not" is the words I can hear from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment