Monday, September 3, 2007

Exhausting Monday Afternoon :(

First day of the week but I feel exhausted today.It's been four days since I have performed my workout. I have noticed these past few weeks everytime I missed the workout, I feel weak and I could feel fatigue especially at the back. I dont know what's the explanation. Maybe my body wants to burn calories everyday lol. I'm struggling to produce outputs today lol but my body wouldn't follow hehehe. I already played all my pop,rock,jazz album just to keep me awake but no effect lol. Anyway, I will perform the circuit workout tonight to regain some strength for tomorrow's activity. I did tried the Belly dancing yesterday, it's a little bit painful in the arms since I'm still a beginner but I'm sure I will get use to it. It's nice and I love it especially the costumes and the bids, they're sexy to look at *wink*. Well, I'll just make this post short, I need to relax first maybe have some cup of cofee at the cafeteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment