Friday, February 10, 2012

Price Labeller

I was looking forward to create another blog entry since last Monday but since I'm catching up a deadline for the project I'm into right now, time was really hectic. Lately, so many thoughts inside my head bumping to each other that I really need to read a novel before bedtime to help my mind settled and channel to just one thought. Well aside from work pressure, I am also planning and designing my upcoming business that I will be putting up when I return home few months from now. I know I am excited about it and I really want to have our first family business. At some point I feel hesitations and the questions like what if's or would it work? But if I will not push myself harder, I know I won't be able to achieve it. And yes indeed I'm pushing the momentum inside me by not just plotting a business plan but as well as started buying some gadgets needed for my soon to be shop. I was able to buy WiFi router, big calculator, and the other day I was able to acquire a Price Labeller. That time I was buying other stuffs and to my surprise I saw the display inside that store. I already have an idea how much a Price Labeller is and find the store price quite reasonable and so yes I bought it for $48.00. When I reached my flat, I tested it and actually did had fun doing the tagging of price and auto pasting it to an item. I am now quite excited to actually use it for my display items.

So my next move is to buy a Cash register machine. I think I'll be buying the Sharp brand as I find it sophisticated and space conservative. Hopefully I will be able to buy it tomorrow. Now I guess there's no backing up since I already started investing money for the business. Cross fingers and hope things will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment