Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where's my coffee?

Gloomy weather and headache but yeah, I still do need to come to office today and have cups of coffee which  I know not quite healthy to my system. But believe me if you are a System Developer like myself, I know you will also be drawn to coffee. And the fact that I have been developing system for 12 yrs now, you will get to love coffee better and better each day especially if you don't want a project deadline to be dead. 12 yrs of programming huh but no big deal really. It just simply mean that a girl like me had succumb that endless squeezing of brain in order to place the logic of system codes perfectly in harmony. And well memorizing all those alien codes to be able to write it properly is just such a so nose-bleeding thing.  I think it's time for me really to try a different horizon. I would want to do something I am quite drawn to for a living and I am contemplating how or where should I start. Guess fate will unveil it to me in time.

Talking about my latest happenings, I was just surprised this morning on how the train and bus station become so crowded. It made me wondered and asked myself "Where all those people come from?". I was still on my everyday same regular timing and yesterday the crowd was not as bad as earlier. I was thinking that maybe they were hiding yesterday and today is just one of their schedule to come out. And now I am becoming weirder because why I am relating them to zombies? Am I OK?  But Zombies can only come out on night time right? What a weird thought. It must be the coffee thing?  I shouldn't watch horror movies. It's influencing my brain a lot. LOLs.

Project Deadline. Yes I need to meet it on time. Always my habit. People is depending on you and you just can't afford to disappoint them at least. I am doing some project for my office's Malaysia site and Oh my! I need to finish programming just for one month. So it will be a bloody battle between my left and right brain.So just don't mind if you see me sitting inside my cubicle all eyes on my laptop, ears with earpiece listening to some inspiring music, fingers writing on their own as what they were told to do, head doing the air banging moves following the beat of that music, feet dancing, shoulder swaying and of course singing some verses of the song. These are just the moves that will summon my deepest thoughts allowing correct logic march to my dehydrated brain. In other words, just my normal me when I code strongly. Weird! good thing I do look like a lady despite of my profession hehehe. OK I did blog right? I am just taking some break. Back to coding now. Chillax!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment