Monday, June 23, 2008

Innocence

First day of the week and I know lots of things waits for me to accomplish especially at work. My boss will be here and I'm pretty sure it's going to be long meetings and presentations to clients. My morning is doing well. I slept very late last night because I need to finish some things that I have left out at work at the same I have started making the PowerPoint presentation for our class report this coming Wednesday. My group mates and I will meet again tonight to finalize our report. My MBA subjects are getting a bit tough to handle but I like challenges so I'm sure it's going to be fine. Anyway, it feels like I miss someone today. I know the world would never understand. But the act of suppression would only make it grow deeper and uncontrollable. I don't know what to do sometimes. I'm trying to understand what's really happening now. Is this fate? Maybe. On my way here to my office, I heard Avril Lavigne's Innocence. It's so lovely that it made me recall something cute. There's a line there that says "I wouldn't change a thing about it. This is the best feeling. This innocence is brilliant. I hope that it will stay." Quite cute. I posted it here. Have sometime to listen to the music. It's very nice and sweet. Have a great day!



Playing "Innocence" By Avril Lavigne



No comments:

Post a Comment