Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sofia's Cafe Bossa

Despite of my too busy schedule today, I still manage to sneak out some time and browse youtube.com. Whenever I feel stress, Bossa's song always becomes my nest. I went to youtube to browse Sofia's performance. I love sofia's voice so much because it sound so sexy and she's too well in giving justice to her song. Her performance doing the "Falsa Baina" was really fascinating and cool. While she sings, she has managed to play the guitar. That's really a plus factor. Wish I could do that one of these days *wink*. I found the music video also of her own rendition of the song "Water of March". Her voice is so unique. I like Sitti's voice but I love sofia's voice better. Hope she will have her concert here so I could watch her perform live. Here's her video. Enjoy watching.



No comments:

Post a Comment