Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Melody Of The Heart

Just now I turned my speakers on and listened to some of my songs collection. As this certain song starts to play, it seemed my world suddenly stops. I stop typing and appeared puzzled I guess. But after awhile, I type again. How could I post this message if I will not type LOL. Anyway, it feels like I could hardly breath and something from within all of a sudden wanted to be unleashed. I actually feel lots of emotions every time I hear this song. I feel love, happiness, pain, doubts, gratitude, and a lot more. I'm not quite sure but maybe because the song itself tells about one's life. I posted it here so you will hear it too. I got this copy from a friend. I told him that every time I listen to this song, it's like I want to cry. He answers maybe it’s just because of the melody. Hmmm he could be right besides I love Bossa so much and Isabel Ortega's Bossa rendition of this song is really beautiful. What's in this song that indeed made me reach my inner self from the deepest? Maybe because of my music's passion that gave me the ability to appreciate the melody of the song so much that I could merely feel each single detail of the words and the melody itself. But somehow it made me feel inspired though. Hmmm good thing I have this blog so I could write everything that I think and feel every now and then. This blog is my witness.




Click Play button to hear "All My Life" By Isabel Ortega


No comments:

Post a Comment