Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Simple Sorry

Yesterday, I was so sad indeed because of some problems that I've been resolving at home. I was hurting inside that anytime yesterday I think I'm going to burst tears. Like I always said, family is my source of strength. They’re like my batteries. Without them or if one of them becomes busted, I cannot operate. I went to some of the sites found in the web yesterday afternoon and read some of the verses from the Bible regarding forgiveness and handling personality conflict. True, it enlightened me and gave me guidance on what to do during that time. I simply recognized that I too has faults and needed to say sorry. It is usually because of one’s pride that's why sometimes it took us forever to say these words and I know that's exactly how I feel during those times. But then again, it seemed that someone guided me and help me do the right thing. It was so amazing that just saying that sincere "sorry" without expecting anything in return turned everything ok again. And it was such blissful to hear the same too :-). Anyway, I have attended my MBA class last night but our instructor was absent. But I'm so glad I've got the chance again to see my classmates and their laughter really lifted me up last night. I’m so thankful for them. They know who they are. And so now that things seemed doing fine, I want to feel inspired and be able to reach out again especially to those people that I truly care family and friends. I started my morning today here in the office by doing some programming jobs to give assistance to my programmers. I know they're much occupied already with programming loads so I give assistance to anyone of them who needed some help. It's good thing by the way that my boss cancelled his trip this week and rescheduled it next week. At least we could have some time to finalize the system that we're developing for a certain client here in our city. I'm going to attend my class tonight so wish I could let myself be me again. I may not be able to show it to all but at least to some who truly cares. Yaiksss.. My blog is getting too serious. I'll try to post something lively next time. But as I said this blog is my witness and the readers too *wink*. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment