Monday, June 2, 2008

It Hurts..

I was given a shot of anti Hepa A vaccine this afternoon. The needle doesn’t hurt much but the liquid injected in my left arm made me really uncomfortable now. I was supposed to take the shot last week but since I was a bit sick, our nurse scheduled me today and so I took it. I am actually afraid of needles but it is also important to become protected these days because the case of Hepa A is also rampant everywhere. Sometimes we tend to eat or drink anything, anywhere especially if we do travels a lot. So I'm still glad our office offered this kind of health program although it really hurts :(. Hope it will settle later so I could continue with my usual tasks. I'm a bit uneasy now doing my work. It made me feel tired. They should exempt me today LOL Excuses...? Anyway, my weekend was really fantastic and I really had fun. Last Saturday night was a memorable one. I go out together with my close friends in MBA. Hmmmm I'm truly happy that time and my sincerest thanks to those who made me part of it. I think next week is the start of our enrollment for the 1st semester. I still couldn’t decide yet which schedule should I take. It would be a little bit different now. I need to adjust because my little master will also start his classes this coming June 16 and I need to make myself available always to help him with his homework. I'm too excited for him. I love to have the Tuesday and Wednesday night class because I hate to wake up too early during Saturday’s. Hmm but still thinking though. We'll see. That's all for now. I'm typing using my right hand only. :( By the way, it's my sis birthday today. I still couldn't think of something as my gift for her. Shall I give her wine? No, I'm sure it will give me discomfort after waking up tomorrow morning LOL. Besides, I just have my vaccine. It's a no no I guess. *Wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment