Thursday, June 12, 2008

Too Proud..

I have skipped a little in posting my messages here. Last Saturday till Monday, we did some paintings at home. I’ve decided to change the color of our little house from blue to cool yellow. It was a hands-on job for the entire family including my brother. My right hand numb a little bit. It seemed that a portion of the muscles was twisted. But it was really fulfilling seeing our output, it was such an accomplishment. Our neighbors were joking around telling us that "lots of painter now will surely lost their job" LOL. Anyway, I love painting just like my mother. Each time I wish to change the color of a certain spots in the house, I could easily change it without additional cost particularly the labor LOL. Also, I've been really busy preparing the things needed for my little "Yanyan" school requirements. It’s going to be Yanyan’s first time of school. His classes will start this coming Monday and I'm too excited for him. I'm going to be absent by then to accompany him to his school at the same time attend the orientation. Yesterday afternoon, I finally managed to enroll myself at the university where I took my MBA. I decided to have Section “A” schedule because I want to allocate my whole Saturday for Yanyan's school meetings and others. I'm really a bit tired today. Just awhile ago I went to a mall to buy other things that I left out last time like raincoat, lunch box, other garments and additional school supplies. Tonight, I need to cover his books and notebooks to make it always neat. I want to see to it that I will be there to assist him all the time especially doing his homework so I need to adjust all my schedules. I did some browsing of his books last night and I'm quite surprised because the topics were all very advanced. The author is already assuming that the kids could read already. Good thing my little “Yanyan” knows how to read now the alphabet and numbers from 1 to 100 even though he's just four years old. He is quite smart just like the tree who bears him, “aheemmm.. hehehe”. Do you know that at his age he knows how to play chess already? Last night, he challenged me again and we play one on one. Well of course, I made him win so he could gain more confidence. But I’m quite amazed myself that at his age he knows the moves in playing chess. Just like for example “The Horse”, you should form an “L” every time you move it and YanYan could perform that so easily. Sometimes he just pick the chessboard, go to our neighbor’s house and challenge his “Kuyas” ( as he called) to play chess with him LOL. I’m just too proud of having him and too thankful indeed. By the way, my MBA class will also start next week. So next week would be indeed a tough week for me because my boss will be here too and we are going to present our financial software to a certain client here in our city. Also June 19 is quite special and I need to prepare lots of things for that day. Woosssh!! It's going to be DARNA mode next week I guess LOL. Oh.. I almost forgot.. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL FILIPINOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment