Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday..Fly Day

I'm doing great today though quite bewildered with some emotions but at the end of the day I know where I should stand and what's right and what's wrong. But one thing I'm certainly sure about, I would never do things that will hurt my family. I should never be selfish. I should always prioritize their happiness before mine because it will give sensible meaning of purpose. And embracing it will guarantee lifetime happiness. Have you notice? I’m quite poetic hehehe. Well Piscean really does. I'm doing a request letter now. I've been requesting the management to buy additional server for us. I know this would be an add-on to the overhead expense of the company that's why I need to justify it clearly and present all the objectives and the benefits it could provide not only to the company but more importantly to our devoted clients. Just like what my MBA class last summer taught me, our social responsibility should always be on top in our list to attain higher success in business. And I think buying that server would definitely be a plus factor. I will not enumerate the details further but I have been studying this setup a few months already and so far, my study proves me that this will definitely guarantee 100% efficiency and reliability to our customers. I couldn't finish it yet because I'm thinking of the right words to put in there. So while I got a minute to think, I got this chance to update my blog. By the way, I change the theme. Hope the readers will like it. Thank GOD I don't have work tomorrow so I could have some time to sleep and have some exercise. I feel I'm getting heavier now LOL. Maybe I should start again my old habit having cereal every morning. Tomorrow night I will attend my MBA class too. My sister and brother wanted me to join them after my class. I'm not yet sure though because I think we need to discuss our report for next week. I have some muscle pain right now. Don't tell it's a sign of aging hahaha. I'm too young for that *wink*. It's been a stressful week for me. But thank GOD everything was settled. What really tortures me is not my physical nor my mental activities but emotional stress eats me a lot. So glad, I find the ways to release it. Have a Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment