Thursday, June 5, 2008

My To do List Today

I feel great this morning. I have managed to do my circuit workout last night at around 9pm. Although I feel some muscle pain right now but its ok because I also feel my strength was being regenerated. I have many things to do today. My boss emailed me to construct another set of applications intended for specific clients. He said we will soon again implement our billing system to other telecom company just like what we did to Datelco Global Communication at Tagum Davao del Norte. And then again, me and my team will handle the accounts. We need to finish constructing the Customer Care System which is bit complicated indeed to develop :-(. This morning I will construct databases and a web broker for Pan de Pugon Store. The design of the system will be web based because the main highlights would be the built in Point of Sale System which I think really captured the interest of Pan de Pugon owners. After I set up this account, I will give mandate to my programmers to start doing the development of modules including customization and recompilation of all modules that we have constructed before. I need also to answer emails from sales managers who's been doing follow ups with regards to the status of the accounts they're handling. These are the accounts who just recently subscribe to our financial softwares. Giving them a report of full deployment will be their basis to start the billing of software usage. Our work is a bit tough but as what I always tell my team, we should think of it as part of growing and way of developing our skills. What we're doing actually is not only for the good of company but more importantly for ourselves to be a better person today and tomorrow. Do you know that I can't concentrate well without listening to any songs? And everytime I do programming jobs, I need to listen to some fast beat songs. And If I couldn't formulate the logic of the codes, I sing along with the singer. LOL. Well that's me. That's why people dont see much stress in my face because I take everything lightly despite of how hard it is to handle such scenarios. Well it's a good habit I guess besides it saves me a lot particularly buying medicines to relieve stress. You have to try it too. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment