Monday, August 31, 2009

Where to host my site?

I was searching from Goggle the best site to host this business that I have in mind right now. My DSL connection in my apartment will soon to be working hopefully within this week. Since I usually slept very late at night, I have decided to build a new site where I could start promoting a business. This is more on giving services as well as offering party accessories to prospect clients. I can do lots of things actually but sadly I just don't know where to start. I kept on searching within me what I really wanted but sometimes it's really too hard to see it. I tend to become a complicated person sometimes that me myself, couldn't really read what lies in me. Anyways, going back to the effort which I made this morning selecting from various sites where I could probably host my page, it turned out that it's a bit hard to choose which of those are really effective. I tried signing up to some of those sites that I found but using their tools in building pages seemed to be a bit complicated and not that manageable. I even browse my old sites and see whether I can remodel the contents and change the theme that will fit to the nature of my business. Hmmm it's dissappointing. I can't choose. Finally, I have decided to host it here. I will just create another site in blogspot and still under my account. I think it will be manageable to me and very easy to maintain. Besides, blogging these days is very effective. So im sure, promoting my site and especially my business would be too easy. Once done, I will start some promotions, attract customers and will officially register it to our local office. And hopefully I would be able to put up a small business office here in my city. Well, good luck to me. Till my next blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment