Monday, August 10, 2009

Oracle PL/SQL Training Computer Based Training Program

It's been 4 years since I stopped using Oracle as my programming language in building application. Though I can see that I became an expert before in Oracle coding and debugging, still I need to review since I have been using Progress programming now for almost 5 yrs already and had left Oracle syntax. I am having a training course now for Oracle PL/SQL under computer based training program provided by the PLDT management. I feel excited too in taking this course. The duration by the way for this training will start today (August 11,2009) to August 24,2009. Every day, the program will take 6-8 hours depending on how fast am I to cope up with the topics being discussed. It's great because after taking this and hopefully I'll be able to pass the exam, the training team will provide me a certificate of completion. I have always believed that all of these that I am doing right now is preparing for something big. I have always believed that one day I'll reach what I have always dreamed of in terms of my career ladder. Yesterday, I was very occupied in making a business case analysis for the system that we are developing right now. I couldn't believed when my boss asked me to prepare a business case analysis for one day? But gladly, I made it and have produced a good one. I always take every challenges as my stepping stone. As I said, I know everything that I do now feels like preparing for the future. I know I'll be able to make it with flying colors. Someday, I'll reach my dreams. "Aim high and think big".

No comments:

Post a Comment