Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oh My! I Miss Blogging..

My sincere apology to my readers. It's been awhile since my last blogging here and I really miss it. I was too occupied with many things lately and I haven't really got the chance to open this blogging site. Many beautiful things happened but there are also sad moments. Right now, I'm handling lots of confusions but this is life. Like what an author said and I quote "What makes coffee sweet? Sugar? No! It's the stirring you do after adding sugar. Like in life, it's what you do with you have that makes it worthwhile!" All of us will really meet challenges in life and part of it is dealing with confusions letting you decide which way to go. I am rationalizing things right now. Allowing my mind to weigh every consequence to be dealt with in case I would choose a different path. People see me right now as a strong person but deep inside I am fragile yet trying to act bravely and smartly. And yes I can handle this. Anyway, I had a fun experience last July 26, 2009. I was with my MBA friends and we visited again Del Monte plantation at Bukidnon Misamis Oriental. From there we went to the Club house for a horseback riding. It was really a memorable experience because while riding, suddenly it rained very, very hard. The horses became distracted and actually frightened and so they run fast. It was too scary but on the other side, what an experience riding a horse running marvelously. For me I can feel all those things described in a novel about horses and how fascinating it is being a rider. I was all wet during that time but it was worth it. While riding, I have forgotten all those things that confuse me even the some pains that linger inside my heart. I was like a newborn being flying free in the air. After that horseback riding, we went to Menzi Orchard and had experienced the whispers of the mountains and trees. It was great and I would love to do that again. I will surely put that in this blog. Till then and thank for your continuous support.

No comments:

Post a Comment