Monday, August 13, 2007

Just Another Monday....

My weekend was a bit pressured yet exciting. Last Saturday was my Managerial Accounting subject midterm exam. Weeeeewww!!! Quite tough huh.. Create T accounts, journalize adjustments, income statement and balance sheet. Good thing we happened to manage it though *wink*. Sunday, hmmmmmm pasta time Yum! Yum!. I prepared spaghetti for the whole family. I have tried various blends. Filipino style sauce but with a little touch of Italian style. They’ve love it! Hooray!! A big hand for the cook!!! *applause*.

Today is just another Monday. The moment I entered my office this morning my mind start scanning my itineraries for this week. Woaahhhh! I have got lots of it. Anyway, like I always said it’s just a matter of time management so I shouldn’t be worried much about it. I will get it all done. Girl Power!! *wink*. And to add some flavor while working, I played my Bossa Nova collection sung by Isabel Ortega. It will help lowering the pressure. Very soothing and will provide a very gentle matrix.

Click start button to play one of my favorite Bossa Nova collections. Hope you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment