Wednesday, August 8, 2007

You're Irresistible........

Irresistible , one of the Hit song of The Corrs. Their albums, my favorite these days. I think they've caught me... Yep you heard me right. They've caught me since that day I have fallen inlove .......................... with their songs. Hehehe . Wheeeew!!! THE CORRS, they're so marvelous, splendid, fabulous, magnificient etc etc etc. Their talents, incomparable. What a superb performance. Last night, I couldn't help myself again. While in the middle of reviewing my MBA lessons, again temptation caught me when I saw that DVD disc of The CORRS performing live in LONDON. And yes, I couldn't resist it and so I watched it again. As in again? Yes, correct. I have been watching that performance more than 28th times already. Wahhhhh!!! I think I have memorized all the songs they have sung in there. But how could I resist it? With all those talents that they have. Andrea Corr, the vocalist, she is sooooo good. Wish I have a voice same as hers. Caroline Corr with the Drums, so energetic. Jim Corr, their eldest and with his guitar, so powerful. And oh! Sharon Corr, I like her so much. What a talent. Whenever she holds that violin and play her part, it brings a traditional Irish edge to their music that blends seamless with their contemporary sound. I was wathcing their concert video very attentively that even a blink of an eye I will not do. I don't want to miss that part. And guess what, I slept last night almost 2 in the morning already. Woooooooohhh!!! See.. I told you.. Im inlove.... really!!!. What can I do? I'm so fascinated with this kind of music.







Watch The Corrs performed "RUNAWAY"



No comments:

Post a Comment