Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rush Hour :)

Just like Jackie Chan Rush Hour 3 movie.:) Wheeeewwww.... Rush! Rush! Thursday. Today, my team and I need to finish an application for tomorrow's presentation. We've been seating in our chairs doing programming jobs the entire day. It's stressful but the good thing is we do love what we're doing. A big hand for my team!!!! *applause* Go GIRLS!!! I'm taking a break now and so I get this chance to update my blog and talk to some of my friends in the net. Lately I have problem accessing my Yahoo Messenger so now I'm just using www.meebo.com to access my buddy list. However, it seemed now that meebo.com has problem also in displaying their page or maybe they are doing some page maintenance. Anyway, to beat the stress, I’m watching this certain funny clip in www.youtube.com. My MBA classmates told me to search for “benjo kag batalyon pitbull” in youtube. It’s actually a scene from the movie “300” but the conversation however was translated to “Ilonggo”. It’s the dialect of the people living in visayas region, particularly IloIlo, Philippines. It’s funny although the translation doesn’t make sense at all. Hahahaha. Anyway, to those wondering what I’m talking about, view the movie below.



No comments:

Post a Comment