Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Frustrating Tuesday Morning :(

My morning today is scarcely good. First the traffic is really bad. When I get into my office, I noticed a two big boxes actually Sun Servers in placed near our Assistant Vice President’s table blocking the space. What will he think if he sees it there blocking his table. I felt bad because in the first place, they didn’t informed or asked me if my office could accommodate the servers. I asked the other manager to take it out. I wanted to have a spacious room so that my team could at least relax and feel comfortable. All day long they keep on analyzing, programming and debugging codes.Anyway, they have already requested the janitors to retrieve it. I just hope these will be out before our AVP enter this room. I am trying to release this bad feeling that I have now and one way of releasing this is writing it here in my blog, I think. :( Inhale, exhale …I think I need this now. Tonight is my Midterm exam too for my Quantitative Analysis subject. Maybe I was just pressured. I’ll be ok a couple of minutes from now. Just Relax Ycherrs and Good luck! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment