Sunday, December 16, 2007

Groove To The Max!!

Party! Party! Party! Last Friday and Saturday night, I have attended our company parties two nights in a row. It was indeed fun and I have enjoyed it a lot. We took lots of wacky pictures but I cant post any in here because your computers might get infected with the beauties hahaha. Christmas Day is fast approaching and I' m also excited. Like a child I do love exchanging of presents very much. I like to give and receive LOL. Wish someone will give me a doll as their present. But I'm a bit shy asking my friends to give me that. They might laugh at me. hahahaha. At my age what am I doing with the dolls LOL. Well, I have personal reasons and its a secret. Anyway, I will surely spend my Christmas together with the whole family. Pasta and salad will always be present during our Noche Buena. But before that we will really try to attend the "Simbang Gabi" or midnight mass to complete the Christmas celebration. Hope everybody will enjoy this season and Have a Merry Christmas to All.


No comments:

Post a Comment