Saturday, February 25, 2012

Love showered like rainfall

It's weekend and another schedule for me to finish the making of my business plan.Lately, Toast Box coffee shop became a comfort place for me to write down my plans for my business. Whenever I'm here, I can easily put into writing all my plans, my marketing strategy, and my next career move. All I'm wishing for is I can still continue to provide for a dream to make it happen. Despite of the headache while doing the business planning, I am actually enjoying it as It's like I'm playing on rewind my story during my MBA days few years back. But my thoughts now is being channelled to a certain experience just awhile ago that it made me compelled to blog it.

 On my way here, I was deeply strucked by the love I have witnessed from a child and how he made our hearts smile. There is this cute little boy about five or six years old inside MRT. His feet on the chair in kneeling position, facing the window, and seemed so mesmerized by the views he is seeing while the train was moving. His eyes scanned playfully as his cute movements was telling everybody looking at him how amazed he was of the tall buildings, the trees, the sky, and the speed of the train. He was constantly smiling and never shifted his body and just remained facing the window despite of the fact that MRT's speed is fast as it stops from one station to another. Then suddenly, he looked back on his shoulder, looking intently at his mommy's eyes, gave a very sweet smile like an angel,and said, 'Mommy, I love you.' After witnessing such an adorable expression of love, it made me feel like the world suddenly stops and all that's moving is the Love being showered to everyone like a rainfall. From the eyes of an innocent child, he simply adores the beauty surrounding him and he is so thankful that his mommy gave him the opportunity to see and feel the wonders in the world. I was so touched that It made my heart ache thinking all those mothers who chooses to abort their child. That very innocent, very defenseless soul. Life is very precious and producing life coming out from our very own body is our ultimate blessing from GOD. I sincerely wish that there will be no more abortion to happen in our world. Let's value life and always be grateful for the blessings bestowed to us. Now, I'm missing my boy so badly and I can't wait to hug him and take good care of him each day. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment