Friday, February 1, 2008

I'll put you in a box.

I'll put you in a box and keep it somewhere very safe close to my heart so that I could open it whenever I want to open it and could reminisce the happy thoughts and tickling moments that I have experienced on that one beautiful evening. A one time experience that may not happen again because reality will always be there to disallow it to happen again. Asking for more is not my intent because the thoughts alone is enough for someone who is already planted in a pot and being taken cared and nurtured by a master allowing it to bloom beautifully each day. I realized you are the missing piece which I have searched for quite sometime already. I found you now but alas there's nothing I could do to hold you forever. Recognizing your existence and savoring whatever happy memories that I could collect are the only things that I'm allowed to do. If only I could turn the time just once, I will go back to the time where reality is more cooperative to me. I will collect everything there is and put it inside a box. And perhaps someday fate will lead me back to you so I could let you see what's inside in the box and it's magic of completing my missing piece.......