Friday, February 29, 2008

OverStressed?

Yes I think I'm over stressed now. I need a very long vacation break. But what can I do? we have a scheduled product presentation this coming March 10. It's wide mindanao conference of cooperatives and we are scheduled to present and introduce our financial software to them. The Banking design web edition was just given to me a week ago and we need to develop it before the schedule date of presentation. I know my developers are a bit tired now that's why I'm helping them out doing the programming of the modules. Wish we could finish it soon so I could take a week leave. We're planning to go to Davao this coming holy week. I will just have my vacation in there. I want to go to a place away from the pressures at work even just for a week. Yesterday I'm having a fever and couldn't manage to stand up because I feel dizzy. I have checked my blood pressure and thank GOD I still have blood LOL, it's still normal. My eyes are having trouble now maybe I have to change my glasses. I'm exposing my eyes too much to computers lately. And when I'm at home I couldn't take off my eyes in that Korean DVD movie "Coffee Prince". What can I do, the story is so funny and well quite romantic. I love romantic comedy films. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment