Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Feeling Awful

I feel awful this morning. I feel that I hurt someone unintentionally. Why my heart is so sad? It’s like I want to hug that person and say my sincere apology. I don’t know if I did wrong but why is it that it’s so unbearable to the heart just merely thinking of that person. I don’t know but I just really feel sad. You know who you are. I’m really sorry. Forgive me if I cause you pain. I feel that I was being unfair to you. It was also very hard dealing the situation. If only you knew I am just suppressing it for the good of everybody. I’m sorry and I hope we could still get along. Hope you will not see me as a bad person. I have no intention hurting you and I’m honestly saying that I really did try to suppress it but sometimes it just came out unexpectedly. I was being unfair. Hope you will forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment