Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter


It's been awhile since my last post and I'm glad I find sometime now to post something in here. Holy week had just passed. And I have spent most of my time with my family repenting and reflecting with the sins I have committed. I just celebrated my birthday too last Holy thursday so happy birthday to me :) We went to Duka Bay Resort and spent overnight in there. The following day we went to Alibuag Spring. I have enjoyed it a lot. The water is too cold so I stayed in the water longer without realizing how hot the weather was. As a result, I have lots of sun burn entire my body including my face :( . I have to put lots of cream in it to bring back its natural tone :(. Well but anyway, what matters most is I did enjoyed my birthday celebration. Thanks to my family and friends who made the celebration memorable for me. I am very blessed to have you guyz.


Alibuag Spring



No comments:

Post a Comment