Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Self Realization

It was 11 o'clock in the evening when I arrived at home last night. Together with my MBA classmates, we have discussed our written analysis case which will be submitted this coming Friday. So far the discussion went very fine and hopefully I'll be able to draft my case analysis correctly too. Anyway as I recalled, it was in the middle of the discussion that something came up to me. While in the middle of conversing, I realized a very important aspect in my life. Many years I've been searching for something that I dont even know what would that be. Trying to fulfill a very selfish longing that was hidden somewhere in my heart for quite sometime. I thought finding it will give me happiness and contentment. Few weeks ago, I told myself I finally find what I've been looking for. I was so happy that I even posted a blog for it describing how I feel during that time. Thinking that when time comes for me to completely forget about that feeling, all I have to do is browse this blogsite, reminisce and maybe even just smile to the idea that I did experienced that feeling before. But No! I realized that's not what I need and in fact I shouldn't been looking for anything now because I already had it a very long time ago. It was so selfish of me to not recognize it's presence and the love it gave me without questions and conditions. I consider them my treasures in life. I realized that it's because of them why I love myself more, why I want to look beautiful each and why I think so positively in life. I finally came to my senses and know now where my place is. A place where I know where love is unconditional and true. I promise to be a better person now and I should always appreciate all the blessings that was given to me. Thank You Lord for making me realize the most beautiful part of my existence. From now on, I will try to be a better person and I promise to take good care and love them deeply. So precious.. You are my treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment