Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So far settled..

Gladly I was able to settle myself to the new flat I'm staying now. From making appointments, room viewing, and transferring my things all just done by myself. Gossh I had even a minor foot injury that time I transfer my things. It made me say "whoaah I don't like to go through this kind of situation again!!" Because there's no one I can depend on but just by myself. I hate to ask help. It feels nice if someone will just freely offer it but I doubt it because busy schedules will always be the hindrance. Oh my, months passing by so quickly and I may not notice it the next day I woke up, I'm there already in my city breathing what I call "home air" again. My mind is filled with lots of plans right now preparing for that day when I finish my contract here and return back to my hometown. Wish I can find new job for me there as soon as I get there. I'm starting to update my resume, update my LinkedIn account, inquire examination schedules, contact friends who might have connections to various companies, and a lot more. Well of course most importantly, start budgeting for my projects. From paying some property, house rennovations, putting up a small business, treating myself and my love ones, saving and many others. Soon it will be August and I'm so excited of something. Let's say fulfilling one of the goals why I work here in SG. Can't wait to finally achieve it. Well it will still take me lots of savings to do for the next months. So it's a "no no" for impulsive buying. *wink* but after that, ipad2 for me *giggle*, well hopefully finger's cross.

I'm just excited..

No comments:

Post a Comment