Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Move out, Move In

Pheww!! 2 days more to go and then I transfer to a different flat. Of course I need to transfer all my things just by myself. Well Yep!! I should learn to stand on my own. I prefer not to ask somebody to help me because it's dissapointing to receive the "No, I can't help you I'm not available.". So better don't bother asking. It's very overwhelming to feel if someone will just simply offer the help voluntarily. But these days, arrghhh so hard to find that here eh.... Well anyway, no worries for me because I can actually manage. I even managed to find a new room for me without asking the help of anybody and despite of the fact that I'm a stanger here in this country. And that made me a little more proud of myself and all the more after reading a SMS message from my housemate asking my help to find a room for her. Sure no problem with me but it just made me wonder and ask myself, "hey, I'm the foreigner here I should be the one to ask help LOL". But it's ok I will try to help. Everything is just a matter of time management and well planning. I am proud of what I am becoming. *giggle.. What am I? A bear? LOL*

Speaking of being proud, I was sort of relieved yesterday after receiving the official letter of appointment here in my office. I just couldn't believe how fast my position changes. I am so glad despite of just keeping myself quite, management acknowledged my efforts and my outputs. It's my aim to always provide outputs and be efficient always. And I'm glad they recognized that. I was so excited to relay it to my family the progress of my career. They were very happy making me feel how proud they are of what I have achieved so far. It no longer concerns me if others feels intimidated with me. Who cares? Weehhhh! hehehe. What matters is I am happy embracing the thought that all of these, I'm doing with a purpose, for my love ones. Oh boy, I can't wait to go home and be with them.

Thank you GOD for all the blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment