Friday, September 5, 2008

Things that I truly missed

These past few days I really feel as if I'm totally used up. It's been a stressful weeks doing our feasibility study at school at the same time attending all concerns here in the office. I miss spending most of my time at home with my family. I miss doing gardening. I miss buying of new pots where I could plant beautiful flowers. I miss decorating our little house. I miss doing re-paintings our stairs. I miss going to smalls stores at Cogon area where I could buy very affordable items. I miss reading my pocket books. I miss visiting a library and just browse for any interesting books. I miss checking what's new in the pirated DVD stores hehehe. I miss doing grocery during lunch time. I miss the "Simbang Gabi". I miss waking at 3 o'clock in the morning to attend the mass during Easter Sunday. I miss walking a few meters before reaching my office. I miss going home before 6pm. I miss our fun talks with my mother and sister while waiting for the sun to set. I miss decorating our very cute christmas tree. I miss seeing colorful firecrackers in the sky during Chirstmas and New Year Celebration. I miss doing the caroling. I miss cooking various kinds of foods for a special occasion. I miss wrapping of gifts. I miss the Noche Buena. I miss listening to "Visayan" christmas songs. I miss watching cartoons. And above all, I miss my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment