Monday, November 19, 2007

Too early for pressure at school... :(

I have attended all my masteral classes last week and so far as per evaluation is concern, the subjects were all tough. Well not to mention the Financial Management which involves monitoring of current events and the present status of our economy today. Our professor even challenged us to register at www.citiseconline.com and play the trading game in there. It's kind of challenging and interesting though; imagine we are going to picture ourselves as real traders and inventors. Initially upon registration, we will be given virtual money worth 1,000,000.00 pesos and it will be up to us how to maximize our capital and make it more profitable. Buying and selling of stocks would be the greatest challenge. It's like really transacting to big companies. I'm really excited and will going to register online later. Who knows, I may really apply this in the future. I think learning all about Financial Management is a bit fun, exciting and above all challenging considering the fact that my under graduate course is in the field of Engineering. So that would be Engineering to Economic Study, wow! Scarcely easy to adjust hehehe. As to my Written Analysis Case subject, our professor has given us our first case. I have initially read it and started to formulate my analysis on it. Talking about Management Accounting, well I'm going to present a case tomorrow night together with my group mates so it's going to be a long night tonight doing the preparation for it. Woooahhh!!! I've never expected to be pressured already at this early. Well, I'm going to try my best to learn everything so goodluck to me...*wink* Till my next blog, back to work!





No comments:

Post a Comment