Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finally I have you, You had me at display ^_^

Yessssss! Ipad2 you’re mine now, a gift for myself. I have been eyeing to have this since that day it came out from Apple but priorities will have to come first. And finally, I got it now. Some of my officemates told me that the experience will still be same like using an iPhone but I would say they're entirely wrong. Well iPhone is nice but having an iPad is so awesome. It feels more convenient to me browsing, editing some documents, editing pictures, watching movies, and a lot more. I have bought from Apple store some notable applications like Knowtilus Pro and Photo Frames. Knowtilus Pro is a very convenient tool drafting documents because it has features wherein you can actually browse in the internet some topic you want at the same time drafting a text file. It's actually on promo now so I got it for $0.99. I have also installed lots of Free iPad Applications like Skitch, Pic Collage, Flex Player, and a lot more. For games, well I like the Smurfs for iPad. Almost same as playing Farmville in Facebook but the most fun in playing Smurfs Town is you can actually see all the smurfs character doing all the necessary chores like planting, chopping woods, building smurfs houses, and many more. And they are all so cute to look at. I'm just so glad I finally have my awesome iPad2. Hooray !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment