Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You Made Me Live Again

There I was again, doing another side trip activity last Chinese New Year Holiday and that is recording my voice while singing *LOL*.  As you may know, music is one of my passion but I'm not just really sure whether music loves me hehehe. I know I am not a pro but I just love doing this voice recording because at one hand, it releases some stress mentally and emotionally . I could get myself into throwing out my hidden emotions and hopes through singing.On the second hand, what else can I do during spare time living just by myself in this foreign land? And so, I just think that aside from reading novels and watching YouTube movies, singing at the same time recording it getting my iPhone and iPad collaborate with each other sounded perfectly fun.

Well again, I have no intention to hurt your ears and I felt that this blog site of mine is like my diary slash scrapbook where I can technically put important details of my day-to-day experiences.And so, I couldn't miss posting my recordings here. Hope you understand.

OK, here's hoping that you will like it though. This time around, I am singing an English song which I also love. I remember I sung this one way back 1994 at a Sister Convent near my parents house. It's called "You Made Me Live Again" By Janet Basco.







No comments:

Post a Comment