Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Morning Rush..

My morning feels like my usual routine here in SG. First alarm at 5:30am, second alarm at 5:40am. And sometimes after that second alarm, instead of getting up will try to steal another 5 minutes to allow the new mood to sink in to my senses from dreamy land to reality. Like always, after getting up first thing highly important is the hygiene routine and then followed by selecting clothes to wear, matching color of my light make up, hair do's as I don’t want to look the same everyday, and making my room neat before I leave. I don’t want to leave negative impression particularly to the owner of the flat where I'm staying here. Just totally girl thing huh.

Since my work place has recently just transferred to a different site, I need to ride first a MRT and I have got to alight at a Bus Interchange where I need to take my second mode of transportation before finally reaching my office. After alighting and swiping my electronic card to exit the train station, I need to walk again to reach the queue lane for the specific Bus number which I need to ride. Going there is a bit painful. Well not physically but mentally and sometimes emotionally. As my morning aura is always being squeeze by different scents, different sights of rushing and panicking as almost all directions, different angels there's people. In my head, I always think there's really an advantage if you are physically fit because you can actually compete especially in a place full of people catching each other's time. I am not annoyed with it nevertheless because here, time is always running. And you can't afford a simple walk while your opponent is running like a horse. When I finally reached the queue lane of my bus, I am feeling that sweat starting to wash my forehead's fresh aura and I can hear myself panting, heart beat throbbing fast. While waiting for the bus, that's the time I let myself settle a bit and allow to retune myself back to that very fresh aura I had after I woke up. Is good thing I can actually have my seat in the bus and could listen to some music in my iPhone. Lately, I listen to Owl City's new album "All Things Bright And Beautiful" on repeat. I just love so much how optimistic the messages of each song have and how it actually influenced my aura.

Well, I keep on contemplating now what would be my next move after here. So much in my head and I felt that it's getting harder for me to actually make up the final plan or shall I just leave it to my instincts and gut feelings. I just wish I can still provide and I can still make use of my skills. Yes I like programming but I felt that the 12 years of doing it is enough and maybe it is time to impart the knowledge to others. Anyway I still have few more months here. I just need to enjoy the remaining of my stay here in SG. And oh, it's Chinese New Year very soon. It will be my first time to actually experience the celebration here as last year I went back to my hometown. I am pretty sure it will be very interesting. Pictures. Definitely!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment