Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm inspired again with Owl City

Ever since Owl City's Vanilla twilight and Fireflies came out last 2009, I was already captivated by how each lyric brought me to a wonderful imagination full of innocence and life. All the songs in the Ocean Eyes album from top to bottom simply captivated my interest. Maybe because I can always connect to dreams, fantasies, imaginations, hopes, and even despair. Sometimes trapping my mind to different horizon to escape the pressure and stress from reality. That's why I always love the fantasy characters in every novels that I read. Owl City songs became my partner here during my first few months here in SG. Wherever I go I always play it in my iPhone. I'm just so glad to know that they have new album just released this year called "All Things Bright and Beautiful". I browsed youtube yesterday and the music videos were brilliant. All I can say is Adam Young (Owl City) is blessed with a magical voice that can actually bring music from past, present and future. That's the reason maybe many people loving their music which includes me. Wishing him more success and many albums to come out.

I'm excited. Few days more and I will say hello to my hometown. Embracing life and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment