Tuesday, July 15, 2008

STRESS – unhealthy ways to reduce weights

One of my officemate whom I haven’t seen for a month visited my office and told me that I did lost some weights. Well that's music to my ear but I'm not really into dieting lately. Yes I do circuit workout every weekend but after doing my exercise, I eat a lot LOL. But this is maybe because I'm so stress these past few days. Managing your time for family, school and work is really not easy. But after getting everything done, fulfillment awaits. Good thing my trip to Cebu was postponed because our sales team is still negotiating our proposal to the client. Boss called yesterday and told me to construct another application for a telecom client located at one of the provinces in Manila. Hmmm I don’t have to worry, my girls are the best. We can handle the challenge *wink*. I'll be attending my Marketing Management class tonight. I'm actually one of the reporters. We made some preparation lat night together with my group mates. Hope it will be a smooth class discussion. We also plotted our timeline last night, gossshhh hope we could manage it all. Our days are too busy but I'll never ever neglect my family. How could I neglect my source of strength? Glad they're very supportive. I really did enjoy my MBA days and my new found friends. Hope they're still there after graduation day. I'm going to miss them all for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment