Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Promoting another site


Hello. Studying MBA really makes me become business minded. I have lots of plans particularly putting up a small business here in our place. Even here online, I've intended to generate more income as compared to my previous earnings. I'm promoting another site which I'll be constructing today during my lunch break. Filipino people nowadays are really fond of forwarding text messages well even myself I send messages to my friends from time to time. Messages like jokes, morning greetings, afternoon greetings and a lot more. As I browse my mobile this morning, I noticed that my inbox is already out of space so I really need to delete some of the messages. But I'm kind of hesitant deleting it since they were sweet and inspiring. So I came up with the idea to store it somewhere and delete it in my mobile’s inbox. This urges me to create another website where I could store it from time to time. In this manner I could still have the copies and the good thing about it is I'll be sharing those thoughts to the readers like you via web. Another thing also is it will become another means of generating additional income online. It will surely require extra effort and time but it will bring glory at end. Hope you will support it also. GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment