Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Let It Be


Hi. It's been a while since my last post here. I apologize. I was really too occupied with my work and schooling lately and ofcourse taking good care of my little boy. I had fun last weekend as we had our MBA acquaitance party. It was a remarkable experience because I got the chance again to sing on stage. At first, I was really concious and it made me deliver my lines badly on the first verse. Good thing my duet partner delivered his lines so well allowing me to catch the beat of the song. My close friends were all there teasing me a lot LOL.
Anyway, everything went well and we really enjoyed that event. Last Monday, me and my groupmates iniated our focus group discussion for our feasibility study. I think we're a little bit panicking that day because we really haven't prepared everything yet. And it's too unethical to postpone it since we already invited some close friends to join the discussion. Ooopss.. time to go. I need to go to a client to give system demonstration. I'll continue this later....

No comments:

Post a Comment