Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I am learning to let go...

These past few months I've been battling with some emotions that I myself couldn't understand what I'm going through and why it has to be felt that way. After considering some aspects, I finally manage myself to teach the art of letting go. What I've been through was indeed quite hard to handle. Suppressing a feeling that constantly growing is torturing. But I'm happy now that it will soon be ended because I know now how to control it. I've been justifying lots of things lately and it gave me a conclusion that things may not turn out to be the way I've wanted but I could learn to embrace what I have now by truly knowing its essence and value. And that’s when I become truly very happy. I'm so lucky that GOD gave me my treasures in life and it's a gratitude that I will put in my heart for the rest of my life. I'm happy now that those mixed feelings are now settling and finally know where it's place, know what is right and what is wrong. What's important now is I will treasure all precious moments that I have with people that I value and treasure every minute of the day. Glad I'm doing fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment