Saturday, September 5, 2009

Caught me off guard

"If there is life after death, I will still choose to love you." This line touches the core of heart and I really couldn't help myself but to cry. It brought me many realizations. For one, I am so blessed because there's a person in my life who loves me that much whom I thought had neglected me in so many ways. It made me understand that loving can be expressed in many forms. It may not coincide to one's expectations but it doesn't mean that person doesn't love us. It made me realize that behind that too much understanding, behind the silence despite of the stubbornness and behind those simple actions there lays deep affection loving my whole existence. I feel ashamed to myself. I was so selfish thinking only my own satisfaction and happiness. I was much occupied with those negative feelings that I tend to doubt one's love and care for me. I feel relieved. I feel I am starting to let go of the distress and whatever negative auras that I kept for quite sometime already. I know there are few things that I need to correct and I am now determined to make it right and save what’s seemed to be dying. I thank GOD for making me see the light and allowing me to penetrate those lines to my body, mind and soul. Yes indeed, I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment