Friday, April 13, 2012

Stock Trading Seminar

Last night I attended a 2 hour educational seminar at Sheraton Towers conducted by Mirriam MacWilliams, the founder of Wealth Mentor organization and Aaron Sim, CEO of Wealth Mentor. The seminar talked about stocks and how to have a financial vehicle that can provide you a financial freedom. Although the session only took 2 hours exact, but it was so worth it as I learned some strategies on how to manage my stock trading. Many pointers were given. Some secret tools which can really aid you to navigate the world of stocks was also shared like the site www.moneycentral.com and best-selling book of Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Can't wait to to have this book. I'm off to a bookstore later to find this book. I'm into Philippine stocks for quite awhile already and my aim now is to learn more about stocks as much as I could. Opportunities like this seminar is just so perfect and it is really a big help for me. Wealth Mentor is so generous to share what they know and to provide a very nice hotel for a venue. It was my first time to enter Sheraton Towers and the experience is very nice. I am so happy I got the opportunity to actually meet in person the famous Mirriam MacWilliams and to hear her advice and tips about stock trading. I surely learned a lot from last night.

Aaron Sim, CEO of Wealth Mentors asked us during his talk this question and I will never forget it. He asked and I quote, "Do you believe  LUCK in investing? I do believe LUCK 100% because it is LEARNING USING CORRECT KNOWLEDGE". I so much love it. I am so glad I made it. It was all so worth it.

You can visit their site  at www.wealth-mentors.com for more information. It's pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment