Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Something from the heart...

It's getting late now but still I don't want to sleep. It's raining outside. AlI l could hear is the sound of the pouring rain. The climate is been like this since these past few days. I wanted to do something. It's like I dont want to end the day yet. My body seems to be complaining already very eager to have some rest. But my mind is still busy thinking of many things. I hurried to get home because the weather is really bad right now. Thank GOD I manage to attend my class earlier and do our report. I couldn't speak a lot because of my cough. Wish this will be soon ok. I want to create something. But I'm not quite sure yet what would it be. It has to be something from the heart. Maybe writing a poem, a story? I don't know. I did wrote poems before when I was still in my college days. In fact, I posted it here. I wish to do it again. The idea makes me feel excited. Well till then..Good Night....

No comments:

Post a Comment